Product name：Conductive nickel-plated microspheres
NanoMicro produces high-quality Farabead® conductive nickel-plated microspheres that are used in microcircuit connections. Farabead® beads have the characteristics of uniform particle size, high conductivity, suitable elasticity and strong bonding force between the metal shell and the resin core. They are designed for the connection between micro-pitch electrodes, such as vertical conduction between glass plates on two liquid crystal display panels; They are typically dispersed in a binder to prepare anisotropic conductive films ( ACF), or anisotropic conductive adhesive (ACP) applied to the assembly of liquid crystal displays. Farabead® is a registered trademark of NanoMicro conductive microsphere product line that contains proprietary technologies of multiple invention patents.
- Monodisperse polymer microspheres as core and nickel layer as shell
- Wide selection of particle sizes: 3.0–11.0 µm, each 0.25 µm as a product size
- Uniformed particle size (coefficient of variation CV is less than 3.5%)
- Good dispersion, no overlap or agglomeration
- Appropriate hardness, stable conductivity and reliability
|Series Name||Particle size||Interval Specification||CV||K（10% deformation）||Thickness of metal||Weight percentage of metal|